With the rise in open office workspace concepts, is resale office furniture a viable industry? The answer is yes, and the reasons why make it quite clear. Used office furniture is in demand by many facilities, liquidation, and property managers now more than ever. Understanding the background of the resale office furniture industry will help illuminate why used office furniture is perfect for open workspaces and other types of modern office layouts.
Check out a Few Reasons Why the Resale Office Furniture Industry Is Booming
Whether it is a small business growing larger, a start-up beginning fresh or an office simply in need of a new design, used office furniture has the added value owners and operators are looking for. Here are a few reasons why the resale office furniture industry is gaining traction and solving pain points associated with cost, time and more:
- Get More for Less
- Purchasing resale office furniture allows buyers a significant opportunity to cut costs. Customers can get used office furniture for sometimes less than half of what new furniture costs.
- Access to Brand Names
- As a leader in resale office furniture, Commerce Office Furniture maintains an inventory of brand-name furniture including Herman Miller, Steelcase, Teknion, Knoll and many more.
- Options, Options, Options
- Although some people may feel like used office furniture has fewer options to choose from, the reality is there are just as many, if not more. COF, for example, has several corporate partnerships that provide continuous access to liquidated office furniture in near perfect condition from used office cubicles and desks to used office seating and much more.
- Transportation and Installation
- COF wants to make the resale office furniture purchasing process as easy and convenient as possible, which is why we offer both transportation and installation services. From used office furniture for King of Prussia PA facilities managers to used office furniture for NJ property managers, COF can help.
More to the Story
In addition to providing a diverse inventory of brand-name used office furniture, COF also carries new office furniture, provides CAD design and layout services, furniture removal, and more.
To find out more about how resale office furniture is helping local PA and surrounding areas save on cost, time and resources, reach out to one of our helpful COF team members any time at (610) 650-9950.