Seven Things You Didn’t Know About Office Furniture in Philadelphia
When it comes to picking out office furniture that Philadelphia business owners trust, there are a few things you may not know. If you’re a leasing agent, moving consultant, facilities manager, property manager, liquidation manager or any Philadelphian for that matter, Commerce Office Furniture wants to let you in on a few insider tips. If the idea of saving money, time and resources appeals to you, you’ll most likely appreciate these seven advantages of buying new or used office furniture in Philadelphia.
Seven Reasons to Choose COF for Office Furniture in Philadelphia
With the largest inventory of office furniture, Commerce Office Furniture has been serving the greater Philadelphia area for over 30 years. We offer a variety of used and new office furniture. We incorporate inventory from a number of reputable sources, including our corporate partners that have decommissioned furniture due to relocation, downsizing or reorganization. As the choice for used office furniture in Manayunk, King of Prussia and surrounding areas, COF offers the biggest selection of office furniture that comes with numerous benefits, including:
- Extensive Brand Names
- Clients can choose from nationally-recognized brands like Steelcase, Herman Miller, Knoll, Hawthorn, Teknion, Allsteel and more.
- Expansive Inventory Variety
- COF has one of the largest used office furniture inventories. We carry virtually everything needed to fill a space, including used office cubicles, used desks, used conference tables, used seating options and much more.
- Great Furniture Quality
- Our COF used furniture inventory generally consists of brand names. Plus, our items are only lightly used, often appearing and functioning as if they are brand new.
- Plentiful Savings Opportunities
- Since our inventory of used office furniture includes brand-name items in top condition, our desks, cubicles, tables and other items can often be purchased for half the cost of buying brand new.
- Free CAD Design
- COF offers complimentary design and layout services for your space to accommodate newly-purchased furniture.
- Expert Moving/Consulting
- Sometimes our clients need additional help with the furniture moving process. COF can help with both the removal of existing furniture and installation of newly-purchased furniture.
- New Furniture, Too
- While we provide used office furniture to Philadelphia area facilities and help managers save money, we also offer a broad inventory of new, brand-name office furniture.
Office Furniture Philadelphia Managers Rave About
At COF, we strive to help fit the specific office furniture needs of our clients. No matter what area of Philadelphia leasing agents, moving consultants, facilities managers, property managers and liquidation managers reside in, they can be confident knowing that we have the products and services they’re looking for.
Interested in learning about liquidation possibilities? COF can help with that, too. We offer a national liquidation and buyback program.
If you’ve been searching for used office furniture in the Philadelphia suburbs, city or somewhere in between, COF is here to help. Click here to get started or call us now at (610) 650-9950.