Eight Secrets About Purchasing Used Office Desks That Nobody Will Tell You
Attention facilities managers, property managers and business owners—there’s something you haven’t been told about the full benefits of used office desks and what a pleasant purchasing experience should look like. Maybe you’ve heard of a few advantages such as monetary savings, but there’s more to the story. Before you search “used office furniture near me,” familiarize yourself with the benefits of used office desks. Besides saving you money, the purchasing process is simple and easy with the help of a nationally acclaimed industry leader.
Eight Great Benefits of Purchasing Used Office Desks with COF
When it comes to used office furniture that Philadelphia suburb property managers choose, Commerce Office Furniture is the clear choice. Before we reveal why, let’s dive into used office desks insider secrets:
- Yes, Used Office Desks Save Money, But…
- Do you know just how much money you’re saving? Often, used office desks cost at least half of what new office desks would retail for—sometimes even more. For example, a U-Shaped Arrowood used desk and hutch is available at COF for $1,250. This same model is comparatively retailed for upwards of $3,000 as a new unit (without the hutch) at a competing wholesaler.
- Great Condition for Half the Price
- While the insider tip above clearly demonstrates the value added to a business budget, the reality of used office desks purchasable at a reputable company offers buyers top-quality, beautiful furniture options at half the price. Many times, the desks look and operate as if they’re brand new!
- Like Brand New With Brand Names
- In addition to a COF inventory containing some of the most pristine, modern used office desks, the units are brand-name items which include Herman Miller, Steelcase, Haworth, Kimball, Allsteel, Knoll and Teknion.
- Buying Used Means Buying More
- It may seem like a no-brainer that buying new rather than used office desks would enable higher quality purchases, but having a relationship with a national leader in used office furniture like COF means knowing that you have access to a continuous supply of quality, brand-name used office furniture.
- Readily Available Removal Services
- One pain point of purchasing used office desks can be the liquidation of existing furniture. At COF, we offer removal services to eliminate the time and resources it takes to contract the service elsewhere.
- Used Office Desk Design
- In addition to having your pick of nationally recognized brand-name used office desks, COF offers clients CAD design and layout services.
- Install Your “New” Used Desks
- No need to contract additional services for installation of your used office desks. You can opt for COF to do it for you.
- Accessibility to Real People
- A reputable, established used furniture wholesaler will ensure you always have a real person to speak with. At COF, we’re dedicated to making sure you have a live, professional and knowledgeable representative to speak with regarding any questions or concerns you might have.
The Answer to Why COF Is the Preferred Purveyor of Used Office Furniture
King of Prussia, PA and surrounding PA property managers choose COF for used office furniture because we’re dedicated to serving our clients high-quality, brand-name products with exemplary customer service. Purchasing, liquidating and installing furniture doesn’t have to be a painstaking process. In fact, because of our extensive offerings—from products and removal services to installation and CAD design—the process is as seamless and pain-free as possible.
If you’d like to save time, money, resources and headaches in purchasing used office desks and other furniture, COF is ready to help. Click here to get started or call one of our expert COF team members at 610-650-9950.